Park Tool - PCS-12.2 - Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand
- In stock, ready to ship from supplier warehouse
- Inventory on the way
PARK TOOL - PCS-12.2 - HOME MECHANIC BENCH MOUNT REPAIR STAND
A bench-mounted version of our popular PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Features our world-famous cam-actuated micro adjust clamp design, which securely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal.
- Cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Super strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included)
Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4” (30cm). Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8” (25cm).
Weight Limit: The PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand has an 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid and secure bench surface. The user is responsible for making sure the workbench and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.